The 2:1 Conference held in VA is a unique weekend event bringing together creative women who desire to belong to a tribe. This tribe is dedicated to coming alongside each other to build up the Christian homeschooling blogger.
Do you need a dose of homeschool encouragement? Are you looking to make connections with your blogging friends? Are you looking for help navigating your online space? If so, the 2:1 Conference is perfect for you!
5 reasons to attend the 2:1 Conference
1. Intentional focus to honor and glorify God with our gifts, family, homeschool, and social media platforms. The heart of 2:1 is to respect your decisions where God is leading you and to equip you. There is no desire to burden you down with a list of must-do’s that are unattainable and unrealistic for your blog.
2. Expert advice, encouragement, and life stories from veteran homeschool moms during keynotes from: Rachael Carman, Rebecca Keliher, Deb Chitwood, and Zan Tyler. All 2:1 Conference keynotes are for homeschool heart encouragement.
3. Social media guidance and wisdom shared in breakout topics like: Growing a Blog that Reaches Out, A Circle of Friends Growing Community, Blogging as a Business: Strategy, Making SEO Work for Your Blog, and Pinterest: Your Next Top Referring Site.
4. Refreshing that only comes with face-to-face fellowship beside like-minded bloggers. You do not have to blog about homeschool to attend this conference, yet we all easily relate to one another. Evening parties and fun events like Handmade Market Hour, Apologia’s Party & Photobooth, and Blog Mentoring are scheduled into the weekend to solidify these friendships.
5. Fabulous sponsors, resources, and blogger-to-brand opportunities. Most attendees enjoy the Sponsor Speed Dating and the time to chat with each sponsor to discuss: reviews, affiliates, and how the homeschool blogger is truly a valuable resource to these companies!
Does this sound like a great weekend designed with you in mind? Join us!
Purchase your 2:1 Conference ticket (which includes sessions, meals, and fun) for only $199 this month. Rates will increase in March.
Stef considers herself a relaxed homeschooling mom to two energetic superheroes. She believes in hands-on interest-led learning. Married to a busy traveling golf course architect, they have taken their homeschool on the road to enjoy many field trips. Stef is the Author of Educating Laytons , Homeschool Community Manager for The Happy Housewife, Partner of The Titus 2:1 Conference and Creator of The Homeschool Village.
Last updated byat .