Organized Homeschool Planner
Do you want an organized plan for your homeschool year? This homeschool planner is your secret weapon!
Who Is the homeschool planner Designed For?
Whether you've homeschooled for 15 years or 15 minutes, let me tell you the secret no one shares. Planning doesn't have to be overwhelming! This homeschool planner is a SIMPLE way to plan and organize your homeschool year... and it won't consume your life!
Stop wasting time writing (and erasing) daily plans. Reclaim your time and lay a foundation that will support your homeschool for the WHOLE YEAR! No matter how long you've been on this homeschool journey, this planner will help!
The Organized Homeschool Planner is
the secret weapon you've been looking for!
The Organized Homeschool PLanner
will help you:
- Create a unique vision that fits YOUR family.
- Establish an educational plan by making the big decisions in your homeschool.
- Design and set up your ideal space from pencils to shelves and everything in between.
- Organize your students with a simple system that encourages independence.
- Conquer the papers with an epic plan for staying on top of your records.
It's everything you need to create an epic homeschool strategy for this year while still keeping up with all of the pieces.
What's included in the planner:
You'll find over 240 pages of homeschool strategy all in one place, including these amazing sections.
- Vision (pp. 13-28) - The Bible says a people without a vision will perish. This is true for your homeschool. Together we will lay a strong foundation by creating your family vision.
- Planning (pp. 31-66) - Now that we have your family vision in writing, it's time to make all the plans. This section covers state requirements, subjects to teach at each level, curriculum, your annual plan, your daily plan, and much more.
- Organizing your Space (pp. 69-79) - Work with what God gave you to create the space that fits your family's unique vision and needs. In this section, we will organize everything in your space so you can use it easily and effectively.
- Individualized Student Plans (pp. 83-100) - Every child is different. In this section, you'll discover the unique needs of your kids, accommodate for learning styles, and transition to independent learning.
- Monthly Goal Setting and Memory Keeper (pp. 103-244) - In this section, you'll set and evaluate family and student goals each month. You'll also have a place to record the things that are working and the sweet memories you are making.
- Last but possibly our favorite part of the homeschool planner is the full color sticker page. Use them for quick reference, goals accomplished, reminders, and encouragement.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How many students is there space for in the planner?
There is space to plan and organize for up to 8 kids.
Do you offer training for using the homeschool planner?
I offer a yearly summer boot camp where we go through the planner step-by-step. If you can't make it live to the boot camp then you can access the recorded version of the previous boot camp.
Can I use this planner if I've never homeschooled before?
Of course! In fact you might benefit even more by beginning your homeschool journey with a specific plan.
Are there lesson plan pages?
No! The goal of this planner is to help mom/dad create a strategy that works for the whole year. Individual planning is done in the Student Record and Planner... by the students!