special offer just for you!
Welcome, Parenting with Ginger Hubbard podcast listeners! Here at Not Consumed Ministries, we want to come alongside you to help and encourage your family to GROW in faith. As promised, we have a special offer just for you!
This 5-day Bible study will help you create a life-giving family culture!
Family bible study might be something we desire. In this broken world full of so many opinions, we know how desperately we need God’s Word on our minds and in our hearts on a daily basis. We know we want our kids in the Word each day.
But with all the things in life we juggle – schedules and activities and attitudes and school and chores – bible study often gets pushed to the side. Plus it can be a bit overwhelming to try to even figure out what to read.
I get it. I have four busy kids that all seem to be running in different directions on any given day. If I’m not purposeful, family bible study would rarely happen. Yet I know that time spend in God’s Word is an investment that brings eternal reward. And I want that for my family.
That’s why I wrote this short, free 5-day guide. It’s a simple but meaningful way to get your family in the Word. The goal isn’t to get our kids to sit perfectly still and act perfectly amazing. The goal with this family bible study is to spend time in God’s Word and let Him work in our hearts.
THIS IS A DIGITAL FILE. Nothing will be mailed to you.
Why you'll love The Best Family Guide Ever
Our greatest goal with our bible studies is to teach kids how to spend time in the Word on their own. This is a skill that will follow them into adulthood to help them navigate the waters of life according to God’s Word. But of course, kids need direction. That’s where family bible study comes in.
This 5-day study is written for the whole family! And it will serve two main purposes. One, it will give your family purposeful time in the Word, complete with a hands-on activity to solidify the day’s teaching. And two, it will give your kids an introductory taste of what it means to spend time in God’s Word on their own. Win-win.
The study includes four different levels:
- Family (including a daily family activity)
- Primary (ages 4-7)
- Junior (ages 8-12)
- Youth (ages 12+)
Each day you and your kids will find short but meaningful Bible passages to read and later discuss. There is also a daily family activity that’s both fun and purposeful.
- Day 1: Remember God
- Day 2: Your Treasure
- Day 3: Choose this Day
- Day 4: Who We Are
- Day 5: Family on a Mission
How to Get Started
Here’s all you need to do to get started on this family study.
- Download the FREE study. Easy peasy.
- Print the pages you need. Determine which levels and how many of each you need. Then print one copy of the 5-day study for each family member.
- Determine when you will do the study. You may want to do the entire study in one week. Or you may want to spread it out and do one day of the study each week for five weeks. Whatever works for your family, choose a time/day for each of the five study days.
- Tell your kids the plan. Gather your family together and tell them the bible study plan. Kids ages 8+ are encouraged to do their individual study on their own before you come together as a family to discuss and do the activity.
- Put your start day on the calendar. Writing plans on the calendar can be great accountability. It seems like a simple step, but it really will help your family follow-through.
- Encourage your kids to begin (and continue). When the start day arrives, encourage your kids to do their individual study before you meet as a family. For kids under age 8, or those who need a little extra help, plan to help them do their individual work before meeting as a family. This will help start building that habit of time in the Word.
- Pray with expectant hope. Ask God to use this time in His Word to minister to the hearts of you and your kids. We don’t have the power to change people, but He does. He can grow their love for Him and His Word even in these 5 short days. Trust that He will water those seeds you plant!
Get your free copy of the Family Bible Study today!
No family is perfect. No family gathering is perfect – even if it’s called “bible study.” But every family can be in the process of becoming a family that loves the Lord and loves one another. This simple bible study could be another step in that process of becoming a family who truly honors the Lord.